Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Little Angel!

Welcome to the world, Ella Kate Markle!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! From the texts I got on my cell phone, she's absolutely beautiful... Sweetest little lips... I'm so happy for the Markles!! Sarah just had baby Elli, and Anne's about to give birth to baby Kate, and Brandee just had Ella Kate! =) Hehe.. Sigh. I can't wait to have babies! Well, I can. I'm broke. And not married. But I still can't wait!

Today was an okay day, work is getting so annoying and I really have to look for something else ASAP. They're getting so meticulous about everything. Not that you shouldn't work and work well, but things like... well, it'd be pointless to explain it because you don't work there. But whew.

I'm gonna go take a shower and wait for Tyler to get home so we can talk about our books. We're reading Captivating and Wild At Heart together. Can't wait to see Baby Girl! I've been going through withdraw!!!

Nighty Night!

1 comment:

Brandee said...

Aww, Ella says thanks Kirs! :)