Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Cause I... Love the Way You Say Good Morning..."

I've been obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson lately.. her music is so cool. =)

Church this morning was nice, it's always nice going up there. Very comfortable. It was extra special to leave having it snowing outside!! So pretty! Just a little white treat because now it's stopped and it doesn't even look like it did snow at all!

So now I'm getting ready to leave and go pick up Tyler so we can come back here for pork chop dinner! Twice-baked potatoes... Apple fritters... Mmmm.. Then I think we're going back to Tyler's to watch the game and drink some brew! Just the two of us... =)

What a cozy day... Sucks work starts back up tomorrow. I really need to start looking for other jobs.. I gotta get my resume done this week with PDP on there and just start faxing it out to places.

Sigh.... Alrighty. Time to go get my baby!

No comments: