Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Got A Peaceful Easy Feeling...

I just love The Eagles. You just can't go wrong. They remind me so much of when I was a little kid, driving with Dad out to the High's (now some dentist's office..) to get an ice cream on Sunday evenings in the summertime...

I've got so much Christmas shopping done it's ridiculous! All that's left is Dad, Ryan, and a little bit for Mom. Oh, and Mandy... I guess I've just got Tyler done, hehe. I love Amazon.com.. I guess it's really just like any ordering online, but any time I just type something in, it comes up used, and cheap! And when I get it in the mail, I'm like, "this is used?!" it looks so good. So I'm happy. I'm always the one around here who's done first. It's not a race, I just can't wait! Though this year I've been so emotional about Christmas.. the old hymns especially. Whenever I've heard "Silent Night" this year, I've cried. "Jesus, Lord at thy birth"... such powerful words that you don't even think about when you sing it year after year... Sigh. Thank you God for sending Him down, or else we'd be lost. <3



It's so cute and cozy down there... I love having it lit while we curl up on the couch with Myah and watch a movie..

Headed there now! I think we're going to decorate his Mom's tree!

No comments: