Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"And You And I..."

Just got home from work and am trying to do some Christmas shopping online. I hope things will get here before Christmas!! I'm pretty excited about what I just found Ty on Amazon. =) He's gonna pee a little when he opens it!

So the Holiday Mission was a total success! We took forever trying to find the tree stand and the other crap we needed to set the tree up, but after like an hour, the tree was finally set in the living room corner. Yay! So Jesse went to bed, Tyler and Myah went home, and I stayed up till 2:30 decorating it with lights, garland, and some ornaments. It looks so homey and cozy... I'm proud of us.




Myah & Warren waiting for the tree to be set up (notice warren is a little displaced..)

I found a little four foot tree at Jo Anne's today for half off! It's already prelit so I bought it for the basement. Twenty five bucks! Hopefully we'll be able to decorate it tonight when Tyler gets home. I made the two us and Myah Christmas stockings tonight at work, too. They're so freaking cute! I don't know where we're going to hang them down there but we'll figure something out.

Off to do some Christmas shopping!


Valley View 2008

No comments: