Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rainy Day...

Tyler and I took our cars this morning to Firestone for oil changes and new wipers, both we each needed tremendously!! So now I'm home, wrapped some presents, and am about to make a Pumpkin dish to take down to Tyler's dad's for dinner this evening. I should really be doing my huge pile of laundry but ah well. I love having my gifts wrapped the second I buy them. A- so they don't see them by accident and B- so it's done! I've piled them all around the Christmas tree i set up in my room in front of my window. It looks so sweet and cozy.. I remember last year when Tyler was living here and our little tree in the basement. I'd like to set up another one at his house this year in the basement but who knows how that will go over. I can't wait until we have our own space to celebrate and decorate the holidays together.. Sigh. Alright, gotta go finish the dessert!

No comments: