Monday, May 4, 2009

NYIP

so i'm officially starting school today! i received my first unit from the postman today and am more excited than i can describe!! woooo!!! =) it's such a gift from god. i can't believe there's a school out there like this. i can do it at my own leisure... i mail them my work... and i learn in my bedroom. or living room. or outside. where i want to. no duedates. no deadlines. just chill, fun learning. and i get this nifty ID card so i can get into "press only" places like stadiums and concerts and crap. =) i can't wait to start being a real photographer and get paid every day for doing something i love the most. i've taken pictures since i was little! i remeber getting my first camera. it was a nikon. =) just a regular old camera with a shutter button and like, two settings. but i was ten so i was like "whoa!" and then my first digital... an $100 piece of crap, honestly, haha.. then my canon digital.. then my beloved nikon slr... i'm saving now to get a digital slr. as much as i love film, i wanna learn how to develop in a dark room first so i dont have to spend tons of money developing. plus i wanna develop my own photos myself. ahhhh i'm so stoked!! my advisor seems pretty cool too.. www.cristography.com is his site, he's got lots of amazing wildlife photography on there.. i was really impressed! so pizza hut is gonna have to suffice for a little while longer until i'm shooting waves or birds or (maybe til i make it big)- senior photos. haha. anyways... recently been obsessing over joe purdy too. he's amazing. "i'm gonna write you a song..." anyways, ok time for me to go get something to eat before i go to bwi and pick up becster!! <3 peace out!

1 comment:

Brandee said...

Hi Kirs!
Get back here, because I just gave you an award on my blog. :]